Friday, August 30, 2013

The Fighting Temptation (12 days left)








Day 8: was  rough, I haven't gone this long without sex. Since I was at work there was no temptation, but I took some time and played with my son after I got off of work to get sex off my mind.
Day9:I exercised before work to get rid of some excess energy. It was an OK day.
Day 10:I was really losing it yesterday until a medical emergency with my son, CJ happened
Day 11:The urge was starting to build but thanks to some overtime, I was able to manage.
Day 12:Took sometime to relax and spend some quality father son time with my son, CJ.
Day 13:Yesterday was tough but I got through it. Did a little exercising to get rid of some excess energy.

Day 14:Yesterday wasn't hard but I don't know if the wife can last 2 more weeks.

Day 15:This would be the easiest day of the challenge. I was so sick sex was the last thing on my mind.
Day 16:No urges on this day because I was sick.
Day 17:Had a family day since Tiara was off. Cj kept us occupied so thinking about sex wasn't an issue.
Day 18:Exercised in the morning to work off some energy that was building up. I worked all day yesterday to keep my mind clear.
Anonymous 1

Day 8-No complaints
Day 9- Was pretty awesome I went and met up with a close friend for dinner and
drinks. It was great to as my father says “to put eyes” on him, he and I talk almost
daily so it was great to connect in a different way then being on the phone. He
has participated in a challenge similar to this 2 years ago and he went 4 months
celibate… so I keep trying to tell myself if he can do 4 months then surely I can do 30
days. The struggle is real.
Day 10- I woke up having had the most amazing dream about sex!. Wishing it wasn’t
just a dream…
Day 11- What happened to last weeks enlightenment? I feel irritable, reckless
and punished. I left my phone in my friends car and won’t be able to get it until
tomorrow. I need to phone a friend and at least air out my frustration out. Thinking
about sex….
Day 12- was tough….
Day 13- Equally tough as day 12. Today I realized how much this challenge has affected me emotionally. I’ve probably gotten into it on some level (big or small) with just about everybody close to me. I’ve been a not so nice person, walking the line of a full on $&*#@. Day 14 I have been stressed because I realize that my several project and plans I have for my future have changed dramatically and now I have to establish the back-up plan. Thought about again falling off the challenge but decided to move onward.
Day 14- I feel indifferent. I am still somewhat emotional but feel a little bit more physically and mentally aligned compared to earlier this week. Today was pretty awesome, I got a lot done and left the day exhausted.
Day 15- I’m cool. No struggle.
Day 16- Still cool. Back to normal.
Day 17-Feeling normal. No woes
Anonymous 2
 
Day 8- I was cool no urge
Day 9- I'm still focused working out
Day 10-I'm getting weak sex is on my mind heavy
Day 11-I had a very rough morning but felt much better after my cardio workout
Day 12- I had a great day my mind was occupied with work and other business ventures
Day 13- Good day today I went to play ball for the first time in 6 months
Day 14- I'm too sore to be thinking about sex Epsom salt bath is all that's on my mind. but at night before I went to bed was tough. restless night temptation was trying to get me.
Day 15- I'm very irritable today, starting to feel like I'm punishing myself by not getting the relief I'm used too. I'm about ready to quit!!
Day 16- I'm back focused feeling good and ready to get through the next 2 weeks.
Day 17- I was extremely busy with work no problems.
Day 18- Feeling real good getting ready for my fantasy draft I been researching all day
Anonymous 3

No comments:

Post a Comment