Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Unmasked

"Trick or Treat smell my feet give me something good to eat. If you don't I don't care I'll pull down your underwear". Remember how Halloween used to be...getting dressed up and then you and your friends would go door to door, neighborhood to neighborhood trying to get all the candy possible. We had some of the best costumes and really tried to play the character we were dressed as. Now days kids don't even dress up, the streets aren't as safe, but the tradition continues every year. There are other traditions that are being celebrated by our youth and adults now. One in particular is Gay Pride Weekend. I actually had the opportunity to attend this event for a documentary I'm filming that will be released late 2014. This celebration is a week long event to celebrate unity, visibility and self-esteem amongst homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals and trans genders. Its one of the oldest pride parades in the U.S and was established in 1971. I didn't realize how huge of an event this was until I actually moved here to Atlanta 6 yrs ago. Everyone is dressed up in different characters it reminds you of Halloween. Atlanta is now the 9th gayest city in America, but guess who is number 1....Tacoma Washington......could have fooled me! Atlanta is flooded with gays and lesbians. This sexual lifestyle is becoming more and more socially accepted. I never been to a city where men stare at you more than the women do. I also never imagined I would see the day where I am in competition with women for other women!
People are coming out the closet willingly and unwillingly from celebrities, athletes, ministers to known politicians. Let me make myself clear I personally don't have a problem with a persons sexual preference whether its by choice or susceptible circumstance. I believe long as you happy with who you are that is all that matters everyone is not going to like you anyway. The definition of gay is to be happy so be that without inflicting your lifestyle on others. I have some concerns I would like to address to those living this lifestyle who try to recruit others through deception or prey on our innocent youth. Gay men stop trying to cover up the fact that you're gay all signs point to it: your walk, your behavior, hand gestures, the way you speak and the conscious effort to prove to everyone that you're not gay. (Unmask Yourselves) These are the guys I don't respect and I will be quick to check your neck if I have too! Don't try to befriend me with phony pretense knowing malice is in your heart to hopefully catch me in a vulnerable state. (Unmask Yourselves) To the lesbian community....I'm really good with the fems...it just puzzles me how you want another female that acts like a dude. Wouldn't it  make sense to just be with a guy, but it is what it is. Studs, some of you got the game twisted....remember you can borrow a man's swag, but you still have a female makeup so act accordingly. Please don't think you stronger than a man trying to protect your fem from being hollered at. (Unmask Yourselves) Since you dressed in character like a man I'm a treat you as such. Make sure you check your female before you dare and run up. Stay in your lane I would hate to have to 10 piece you up. (Unmask Yourselves) Finally the most disturbing is how our youth is being preyed upon and recruited. Parents beware, I witnessed this first hand by teaching in the classroom for 10 years. You have to not only take precaution with various adults who may have influence on your child, but the kids are just as bad recruiting early as third grade. They are using tactics and methods that I fond astonishing during my research. This is an ongoing epidemic and we must be aware and educated on what's going on in our schools, communities and today's society. To whom it may concern: (Unmask Yourselves)

3 comments:

  1. As usual You know I have something to say...lol. Just so its clear...gay does not equal predatory. Nuf said. But please consider that when a fem chooses a stud, or a doll chooses a dude I doubt they are seeking the opposite sex but rather a rendition. Simply saying "why don't u just be wit a real -------, trivializes what gay men and women want either sexually or emotionally. I am a proud mother of a gay woman...yes my daughter is a total stud, yes her swag is undeniable( she is her mother's child) and yes she has gotten into confrontations wit "strong" men who would more than likely not try to push up on the overly attractive females my daughter has dated if she were a man. Fortunately my baby has a mean ten piece of her own( she is her mother's child). So for those men that can't take the fact that she didn't choose you...there needs to be some groin checks! As a woman I have neva felt threaten, disturbed, or anything else when it comes to gay men...they are not my competition! The man checkin for "him" ain't checkin for me. If you are a stand up Nigga( had to go there) u should shine in the A..after all diamonds catch the light and sparkle even when surrounded by bullshit. If a gay woman is your competition you playin at the wrong end of the court.( hey pick up game ova here yo). Bullshit azz men are the only so called competition a real man has...and that's no competition at all! Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why I can appreciate a mother or any parent who loves their child unconditionally there are a few things I feel I need to clarify. We as men are not knocking what a man or woman chooses as their sexual lifestyle. We are far from intimidated by Gay men, lesbians or studs.I don't care what preference you choose just keep it respectful. Its not a matter if a lesbian chooses me cause that's not how it goes to begin with.No man or woman wakes up saying he or she wants to be gay today The issue is the reasons that influenced why he/she has chosen a rendition of a man or woman to be with. Strap-on could never replace the real thing, I understand lesbians stating studs who are still women can relate emotionally, but a woman can have that with a man as well. The same way heterosexual woman say its a shortage in straight men, the number of straight women have decreased as well do to being lesbians. Im stating facts...If your daughter is a stud trust and believe she has recruited or possibly preyed on vulnerable girls.Same goes for a gay man... Like I stated in my blog if this is what makes him or her happy than more power to them. And just for the record if your daughter was to come home saying a man beat her down you will be trying to call the police or kill em yourself. Live life how you please just don't impose on others who are not living the lifestyle that you are.

      Delete
  2. Straight man approaches a woman = flirting
    Gay woman approached a woman = recruiting/preying...I wonder how many gay men and women you REALLY know. Share your thoughts with them and see if they agree with your assumption.

    ReplyDelete